Monday, April 2, 2012

Moday Madness.

Dear Reader,

So, Mondays at work are the worst. However, (with the exception of breaking down for a brief instant) I've held it together and even enjoyed it a little bit. We finally slowed down to the point where I could write- which I realized I love to do today.

This weekend was amazing. Okay, this month was amazing... Okay, so life is pretty amazing. I love when the Lord just picks you up and wraps His arms around you. I spend way too many days in the corner, pretending He's out of reach and doesn't care. When I actually take the time to just ask Him if He loves me and pursue Him back I find how dead wrong I am.

For instance, seeking Him in prayer and in scripture. Those two things are so simple. Yet, we make them so hard. We add so many expectations- like our prayers have to be a certain way, or our reading has to be this enlightening experience. If only we would just be more genuine and consistent.


Truthfully, I don't have much else to say besides that. Just feeling so much more at peace this week than previous and I'm just so thankful for that. Can't wait to keep encouraging the body.

Chelsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment