Friday, April 27, 2012

Just Another Day.

Dear Reader,

What a fruitful week. Not easy, not always rewarding, and not even very joyful. Still, it's been crazy seeing God unfold a plan. We're nowhere near fruition really, but it's promising. Just praying that He will humble me and change me and seeing that my struggles are for the purpose of answering that prayer. Still, life can be so monotonous at times, it's hard to remember that each day God has a plan for me.

My boyfriend comes in town in less than 5 days, so that's thing (that I'm VERY excited for). Just heard from a friend today that we have a very promising gig at Picasso's (which is motivation to get back into playing again). Then I have a cool thing I learned I really like to do, which is sew! I finally broke in the sewing machine for real this time to hem a dress and realized I really wanna continue that hobby.
This is a preview of my next project, the before shot at least. I'll post a blog with step-by-steps later on:


 Also, babysat like 15 kids last Sunday and fell deeper in love with kids- big surprise.
This weekend there's a lot of plans for fellowship with friends, mom, grandma, nephew, and lot family. So I'll inform you on how that all goes. Lastly, I finally finished the tree in my moms room:

And I think I have an offer to paint someone else's room now too (woohoo)!

So yeah, not a whole lot going on, but I believe some exciting things to come soon- to be continued!

Chelsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment