Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter Weekend.

Dear Reader,

So the weekend started off good. I had no plans really and I was looking forward to doing whatever I wanted to all weekend, such as catching up on some crafts I started. However, at the start of the day I had some things I had to take care of. Dana was going out of town to see her family and may be moving there, so I visited her, then I was delivered an Easter basket for Melissa. While I was in her kitchen talking to her I began to feel dizzy and nauseous and fainted. Then I was sent to the hospital and spent a good portion of the day there. They ran all their tests and did their thing and came up with nothing unusual. It seemed like a pretty pointless thing, but made for a pretty interesting weekend.

In other news, nothing really interesting going on lately. Other than I'm just really excited for what's in store for this next year. I'm going to move out of the house in a few months, I'm going back to school in the fall, things are going great with my boyfriend, and there are a few promising opportunities that lie ahead.
I've also been realizing I may have too many hobbies. It's okay, because I'm kinda inconsistent and don't like to do one thing at a time. Still, I have no focus on what I what to buy, or do with my time. Right now I have the desire to buy a camera, a computer, a piano, decorations, and many other things. But the part of me that is thinking on top of things realizes I probably just need to save up before I splurge.

That's all for now.

Chelsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment