Friday, February 24, 2012

Ambitious

Dear Reader,

It may be the coffee, or the awesome conversations that I've had in the past 24 hours, or the fact that I won five minutes off early today, but I'm feeling extra ambitious today. Do you ever have those days where you just want to run with an idea? That's how I've been this week. Today it's most definitely the coffee... Even my conversations with customers are motivational. It sounds weird, but I'm excited to help them with their problems and I'm jumping through many hoops with them today.
It's days like these where I'm reminded that I would love to start my own business. Even growing up I would always come to my mom and ask her how I could be useful to her that day. I would say all the time, "Mom, I just want to make something, but I don't know what..." and she would never know what to tell me. I feel that way sometimes today. I take pride in running with things like the Necessities project, or when I was in High School, helping with the Way. I used to love marketing class cause it let me be creative and create things. Today I'm really praying the Lord would show me how to use my gifts together to please Him. Still not too sure what that looks like.

I wrote goals on my mirror the other day of what I want to increase in. I'm glad that God shortened my money this week because that will give me more time to focus on those things.

Today is exciting. Hope it is for you too, Reader!

:]

Chelsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment