Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Not Enough Hours in the Day...

Reader,

This week seems to be a little crazy. It was like Monday morning I felt so relaxed because of the awesome weekend (which we'll get to later) and the open schedule for the week.Then by noon I was booked with plans that have been changing ever since. Call this person, go this place, get this money for this and that, sign these papers, etc... This morning pulling into work I was trying to sort everything out in my head of what I needed to do and I felt like I would explode. It's moments like these when I wonder how in the world I'm gonna do everything expected of me, and I get myself down. It's funny how sometimes these Daily Bible Verse apps work out for me sometimes. The one I read today was Philippians 4:6, not being anxious about anything, but offering prayer and petition with thanksgiving. I looked up the word petition and the definition was "a formal message requesting something that is submitted to an authority". Being specific with God, asking, even pleading for his grace, and requesting His help is how I should  react to any anxieties.

On another note, this weekend was great! My wonderful boyfriend is in town for the week. Already we've watched who knows how many movies, gone to Applebees, met some friends, hung out with family, and made some awesome dinner together. It's been just amazing to spend time with him and grow closer to him each day. Wish the week wouldn't fly by so fast :]

Update for Ecuador: Still need about $180 dollars. Still very nervous about flights and packing and what this is gonna look like and if I'm prepared enough for this.

Also, fun fact of the day: I'm finally getting a tax refund! Way to go USA!

Chelsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment