Friday, January 20, 2012

TGIF!

...OH HEY READER!
Guess what? Tha's right it's Friday! I'm super excited to kick back and relax this weekend and get some stuff done at home. Here's my agenda:
1: Put my sewing machine to good use
2: Get my fundaising into gear!
3.Slay some dragons on Skyrim!
4. Get my car all tip-top

Look What I Did:
Tyler got me a Bucks mug in place of gas money. Lovin' it.
Redecorated my office space. Much homier.
Made a nook for my sewing machine!
Added some extra lighting to my very dark room (the price you pay for having dark, and awesome, walls)
Found this pic frame at the Goodwill. Was gonna paint over it, but I really thought the caption fit ("He changed sunset to sunrise"). One of my favorite pictures.
Painted some cheapo frames to make some cool wall art. 

In other news...
Met up with Lynds today to talk about some awesome, deep God-stuffs and started a new, healthier diet. Gonna be starting a study in 1 Peter (finally finished the 1 Peter book!) so you'll be hearing about that. Other than that, not a whole lot. Waiting to see what God's next calling is over these next few months. 
Where we going God?

Chelsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment